Group Pricing Options
A Tiered Pricing Structure
All physician members practicing in a group are entitled to a discount of ISMS membership dues based on the size of the group. These discounts are applied on a flat-rate, tiered basis dependent upon the number of physicians in the group overall.
Who Can Join
- Economically Integrated Groups
- Hospital Medical Staffs
- Medical School Faculty
- Independent Practice Associations
- Medical Specialty Societies
What's Your Group's Tier
|Individual Membership in ISMS is $570|
|Group Size||Volume Discount|
|2-9 physicians||10% per physician ($513 for each group member)|
Benefits of Tiered Pricing + A Discount Option
- Add or remove physicians throughout the year without a change in price until the following membership year. Price changes assume you dropped below or exceeded your current tier.
- Significant discounts compared to the cost of individual membership.
- If selected, “Continuous Membership”, provides your group an additional 5% discount off your total membership dues. And your group membership dues will be collected automatically on an annual, quarterly, or monthly basis.
What You Need to Know
- "Group members” are those physicians practicing within a group eligible for and receiving a reduction in dues, as determined by the Board of Trustees.
- Discount is based on the size of the group/entity, in a tiered format, with the discount offered as a flat rate for each group size. In order to qualify for the tiered pricing for group membership, 100% participation of the physicians within the group or entity must be met.
- The discounts cover all individuals within the group and all categories of membership. As such, no other ISMS discounts are applied (e.g. part-time or first four years in practice).
- Any individual member can have only one group/entity discount applied. For example, someone who is both a member of a participating group and a member of a participating medical staff would be provided only one discount.
- To process a group’s membership, certain information will be required. This information will be used to distribute important member benefit information. All information provided is confidential, and members can opt-out of receiving communications at any time. Required information should be supplied in an excel document and include:
- Physician First and Last Name
- Preferred email address
- Preferred mailing address
- License number
Let's Work Together
Send us a request for more information and our experienced staff will contact you to learn about your needs and discuss how an ISMS group membership will benefit you.