ISMS Annual Meeting and House of Delegates will be held April
21-23, but you can weigh in on the issues now via our online
Virtual Reference Committee Forum.
Members may view and submit comments on resolutions covering a variety of topics, including:
- Inclusion of tort reform as part of the new federal legislation replacing the Affordable Care Act
- Lawsuit transparency
- Making voice recognition systems available in electronic health records
- Perioperative review of do-not-resuscitate orders
- Narcotic prescriptions
- State of Illinois vaccination coverage changes
- Substance abuse treatment
- Telemedicine principles
- Advanced care planning codes
- Transparency about cost of medical services
- Elimination of Stage-3 meaningful use and MIPS
Only members can comment. Your comments will be shared with the reference committees as they develop their recommendations to the ISMS House of Delegates.
Help spread the word to colleagues who aren't attending the meeting: Any ISMS member can review and comment online.
Questions? Call the HOD hotline at 312-853-4745 or
send an email.